Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Lantern Festival

Fa CakeHappy lantern festival! It is dragon year this year and of course there are lots of celebrations back in Asia. I have been very busy and do not have too much time to post here. But I still managed to make the Fa cake and year cake.

2012There is a big lantern festival going on in Taipei, Taiwan. It is quite a beautiful show that you can check out here. Of course, it is a usual working day here in US so no celebration at all. This winter actually is very mild and sunny. It sometimes confuses me that if I am still in Florida for work. :) But I still bought some sticky rice balls to eat to celebrate the lantern festival. Happy dragon year!

2 comments:

Mary said...

It would be wonderful to visit Taiwan one day to see the lantern festival and to eat such tasty food. hehehe I heard that in Taiwan, they have some of the best food.

Ice John's World said...

Yeah, they do have lots of great food there!