Monday, October 1, 2007

First Day In New Gym


Well, finally, I got to join a new gym after the 4-month off period due to the search of a new job. Since the new job started a couple of weeks ago and the new company did offer partial compensation of the cost for the gym membership, I have been looking for a new gym close to the work for a while.

I usually go to the gym during the lunch time and just skip the lunch. I drink some protein shake after the workout and it usually is enough for me until the supper time. Anyway, I found this new gym close to work about 1 week ago. It was just open around early 2006 so all equipments are still very nice and new. The staff is friendly as well. The most important thing is that it is not crowded during the lunch time so I can finish workout and take a shower all in one hour.

Today I went there during the lunch time to do my first workout. The guy who worked on the front desk there was nice enough to give me a 2-week trial membership. Hey, that saves me at least $40!

The workout was very good but I did not push too hard since it had been a while since my last weightlifting. I just took it slow. I should be back to full speed in about 3 to 4 weeks. Now, I really feel more energetic after the workout. Back to work!

No comments: