Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gree Bay Visit


Finally, it is a sunny weekend. Went to Green Bay to help friends' daughter moving back to college. She has several big boxes, luggage, TV, clothes and a refrigerator. Lots of heavy stuffs to carry from the parking lot and walked almost 2 blocks to her dorm, and up to 3 floors. Fortunately, it was a small size of the refrigerator so i could carry it all the way by myself. I don't think I need to go to gym tomorrow. Guess I should not let people know that I lift weight and quite strong. :)


On the way back to Milwaukee, we stopped by one of the grocery store, Larry's Piggly Wiggly. Somehow, the name of that chain store always makes me smile. :)

2 comments:

Robguy said...

Two blocks to her dorm? What were they thinking?

Ice John's World said...

There were actually no visitor parking close to the dorm. And we had to park so far away that I had rest several times on the way while carried that refrigerator.